✨So, y’all already know I had to give you guys a plate, right? ❤️❤️
✨Bbq -Pressure Cooked Drumsticks
✨Buttered Rice/ W/ Chicken Broth
✨Here’s the recipe:
*For the chicken:
1) Clean the fat from each piece; then let soak in a clean bowl w/ vinegar water for up to 10 min. Rinse thoroughly; Pat dry.
2) If using an @instantpotofficial , program to “Sauté “, once hot, add some oil(preferably olive or grape seed); Add the chicken. Season each layer, until thoroughly seasoned, with Chef Mom’s Table “All Purpose Spice Blend”; let sauté for up to 10 min.
3) Change your settings from “Sauté” to “Pressure Cook” and let cook for 45-50 min.
✨For the Rice:
1) Clean your rice until the water is clear. Bring the pot of rice to a boil and let cook (until liquid is almost dissolved). Add 1-2 Tbs butter and stir.
3) Once liquid is 3/4 dissolved, add 1-2 tsp of oil (optional); Place rice on low heat and fully cooked.
4) Once chicken is cooked, about 1 cup of broth to your rice, stir throughout.
✨For the Sweet Carrots:
*Organic raw sugar
*Cinnilla sugar from @dacy_dash
1) Cook carrots in a small pot w/ 1/4 cup of water, cover with a lid and allow to cook for 10-12 minutes.
2) Once carrots are cooked to desired texture, all in the sweet ingredients and stir. Cook for another 5 min.