We already know what turkey wings mean to us, so I won't take too long with this recipe!! lmbo
Just in case you're not in the mood to roast a turkey this year, this turkey wing recipe is PERFECT as an alternate.... Okay!!
HERE IS THE RECIPE:
Turkey Wings (7-8)
All- Purpose Spice Blend
Garlic, Onion + Lemon Spice Blend
Himalayan- Pink Salt
Self-Rising Flour -4 TBS
Hot Water -1 cup
(1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
(2) Clean turkey wings, pat dry, and set aside.
(3) In a large bowl, add dry turkey wings; add seasoning listed, or desired seasoning, and avocado oil to blend thoroughly. Massage turkey wings throughout.
(4) Line turkey wings onto a baking sheet or desired pan, cover in aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour.
(5) In the meantime, in a small cup/bowl, combine the flour and hot water together, season to your preference and set aside. Once the turkey wings are finished, combine the flour mixture and turkey wing liquid in a larger bowl/cup, until blended.
(6) Pour the blended mixture onto the turkey wings; allow to bake for another 10-15 minutes.
Serve + Enjoy!!