I'm not sure about about you guys, but I LOVE bread pudding!! Well, let me make it clear, I love MY bread pudding!! lol
And soon, you'll love it too! It's simple and delicious, with so much flavor...
Here's what you'll need:
Baguette bread ( 1 loaf)
Chocolate chip, brioche (1 loaf)
Whole eggs (3)
Whole Milk (2 cups )
Sweet Tooth Blend (Online for purchase)
Dried cranberries (1 cup)
Vanilla extract (2-3TBS)
Egg yolks (4)
Whole milk (1 1/2 cups)
Heavy cream (1/2 cup)
Organic sugar (1 cup, separated )
Vanilla extract (2TBS)
Sweet Tooth Blend
Directions: (For Pudding)
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cut all bread into medium-sized cubes; set aside.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk and sugar; Add bread and soak for about 1 minute.
4. Add pudding mixture into a medium- sized, greased baking dish. Add the remainder ingredients for the pudding; Blend well.
5. Bake for 35 minutes.
1. Combine egg yolks and sugar in a small bowl; Set aside.
2. Heat heavy cream, milk, and sugar on medium- low heat, in a small saucepan; Bring to a simmer.
3. Pour 1 cup of warm mixture into the egg mixture; mix well. Then add egg mixture back to the remainder liquid.
4. Bring liquid to a soft boil and reduce to a simmer, whisking constantly.
When custard is at your desired preference, reduce heat and add in vanilla extract and sweet tooth blend. Strain, if needed.
5. Allow custard to cool down and drizzle over the bread pudding. Enjoy!